Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I will be in a gallery May 15th - May 17th



May 15th is the opening reception from 4pm till 11pm.
Sat and Sun. from 10am till 4pm.

I will not be there Friday, I am very fortunate that I have a wedding to photograph. However I will be there Saturday with my traditional banana shake . The Gallery Show will be open Sunday as well but my presence is not set in seal just yet. I am really looking forward to this event. I had a imprompt to show at the same location earlier however this one is much more coordinated and I look forward to the reaction and buzz from the showing. It will be in conjunction with two other local gallery showings as well thanks to the Altadena Arts Coalition.

Location: Photography By Walt 2455 Lake Ave Altadena, CA 91001

Directions are Easy: 210 to Lake, and go North (UP) pretty much all the way. Left hand side.

Look for Balloons, they will mark the shops and places part of the Open House Event.

If you are interested in showing, contact Molly Tiernery 763 300 9653

No comments: